A-arms are one of the most important, yet overlooked suspension components. They are the direct link between the front wheels and the chassis. Any deflection causes a change in alignment, which results in poor performance and driving feel. Fabricated from heavy-duty 1.25-inch and 1.625-inch DOM tubing with laser-cut, CNC-formed plate steel plate, deflection is eliminated with A-arms from BMR Suspension. BMR’s AA032 Upper and Lower A-arms come with new ball joints, and greaseable, 95-durometer bushings, which add a solid, more responsive feel over the stock rubber bushings. BMR’s bushings are internally fluted, which allows grease to evenly coat the inner sleeve. These flutes also direct grease to the outer edge of the bushing, keeping the thrust surface lubricated. This efficient lubrication ensures quiet, reliable operation over the life of the bushings. The lower A-arms also feature greaseable heavy-duty ball joints, zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends and greaseable, 95-durometer polyurethane bushings.
BMR’s AA032 Upper and Lower A-arms reduce weight and eliminate A-arm deflection, greatly improving steering feel and response in normal and performance driving situations. The polyurethane bushings add strength and reduce deflection over the stock rubber bushing, while still absorbing much of the NVH. The means you get a great blend of performance and comfort for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The AA032 uppers feature a 3 degree improved ball joint angle for lowered cars. These are compatible with all stock components.
BMR Suspension AA032 Upper and Lower A-arms are available in black hammertone and red powder coat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is 4-5 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Control arm hardware kit RH011 (Includes upper and lower control arm hardware - Highly Recommended) also available.
- Fits 1993-2002 GM F-Body
- Eliminates upper and lower A-arm deflection
- Improves steering feel and response for normal and performance driving
- Laser-cut, CNC-formed plate steel braces for extra strength
- Fixture welded for precise fit
- Requires less shim stack for negative camber than OE arms
- Internally fluted, high durometer polyurethane bushings
- Zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
- Pre-assembled with new polyurethane bushings
- Includes new upper ball joints
- Durable powder coat finish
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird