BBi's rear Upper Control Arm Kit represents the final piece of their StreetCup line of suspension components. These heim-jointed UCAs are designed to offer the final adjustment settings needed to dial in perfect wheel alignment and extend the rear track of the vehicle enhancing stability and road holding characteristics. Each arm bolts directly to the sub-frame maintaining geometry under all driving conditions. Optimize rear wheel alignment and extend your rear track width with BBi's Rear Upper Control Arm Kit. Links rear wheel carrier directly to sub-frame. Provides Kinematic Toe Adjustment. Extends Rear Track width.
Extract the maximum amount of handling performance from your 911 and mitigate rear tire wear and control issues improving driver control and road stability
- Provides additional rear toe adjustment
- OEM link is non-adjustable and eccentric bolt provides limited adjustment range, causing excessive tire wear and handling issues.
- Helps maintain proper rear end suspension geometry
- Each kit includes pair of 2 Links
- Links rear wheel carrier directly to sub-frame