Decrease caster change and increase steering and handling stability on your 2010-2015 Camaro with front radius rod bushings from BMR Suspension. The factory bushings are made from soft rubber and deflect during cornering, allowing the front wheel alignment to change when you want it to be consistent. Manufactured from low-deflection 88-durometer polyurethane, the BMR radius rod bushings minimize control arm deflection, helping to maintain consistent camber during aggressive handling maneuvers.
Designed for street performance and handling applications, BMR’s front radius rod bushings replace the soft factory bushings increasing steering and handling consistency by reducing bushing deflection. This keeps the caster settings of the front wheels more consistent as high lateral loads are applied to suspension. By reducing this deflection, your Camaro will be more predictable and repeatable in every part of a corner, giving you more confidence in your car’s abilities. The exclusive 3-piece "dual-durometer" design uses an 88 durometer center bushing to reduce caster change and a softer 70 durometer thrust surface that allows proper articulation for bind-free movement.
BMR Suspension’s BK019 Front Radius Rod Bushing Kit is available in red with zinc-coated inner sleeves. Installation time is about 3-4 hours and may vary depending on stock bushing removal technique. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Fits 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Replaces the factory front radius rod bushings
- Manufactured from 88- and 70-durometer polyurethane
- Internally fluted for efficient lubrication of the inner sleeve and bushing thrust surface
- Reduces front radius rod bushing deflection
- Decreases alignment changes during aggressive driving
- Increases steering feel and stability
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
2010 - 2015 Chevy Camaro