Launch harder and add strength to the upper and lower control arms on your 1993-2002 GM F-Body with a replacement hardware kit from BMR Suspension. Factory upper and lower A-arm hardware can get rusty and nasty over the years, and replacing it when you replace your A-arms is always a good idea. BMR’s replacement A-arm hardware kit (RH011) features Grade 10.9 hardware for the ultimate in strength. This allows you to put as much power down as possible with out the fear of inferior hardware cause issues.
BMR Suspension designed the RH011 to work well in street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The factory A-arm hardware rusts and corrodes over time. Upgrading the hardware is an easy way to ensure failures will be kept to a minimum. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s RH011 replacement A-arm hardware kit is zinc for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2-3 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits all 1993-2002 GM F-Body
- For front upper and lower A-arms
- Grade 10.9 hardware for the ultimate in strength
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
- Durable zinc finish
- 2-3 hour installation time
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird