Protect your 2005-2014 Mustang, while complying with NHRA safety rules with a rear Driveshaft Safety Loop from BMR Suspension. If you drag race your S197 Mustang, chances are you need a driveshaft safety loop to be NHRA legal. Built from 1/4-inch laser-cut CNC-formed plate steel, BMR’s DSL012 Driveshaft Safety Loop bolts-on using OE mounting holes on the DTB002. This design gives you a solidly mounted loop that will stay in place should a driveshaft or transmission failure occur.
BMR Suspension designed the rear Driveshaft Safety Loop to contain a driveshaft, keeping it from ripping through the floor or digging into the track in event of a failure. It simply attaches to the factory floor pan with supplied Grade 8 hardware. Other companies’ driveshaft loops attach to the transmission and can fail to contain the driveshaft in the event of a transmission failure. BMR designed the DSL012 for street, drag race, and top speed applications. A rear Driveshaft Safety Loop is cheap insurance to protect your investment and provide peace-of-mind whether you are at the track or on the street. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
BMR Suspension’s DSL012 bolt-on Driveshaft Safety Loop is available in black hammertone and red powder coat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
- Fits 2005-2014 V6 and V8 Ford Mustang
- Driveshaft Loop for DTB002
- Bolt-on design
- No fabrication needed
- Complies with NHRA rules
- Required for cars quicker than 13.99 in the quarter mile with sticky tires
- Required for cars quicker than 11.49 in the quarter mile with stock tires
- 1/4-inch laser-cut plate steel
- Includes all necessary Grade 8 hardware
- Available in black hammertone and red powder coat
- Durable powder coat finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
2005 - 2014 Ford Mustang
2007 - 2012 Shelby GT500