While the steel reinforcement of the COBB Turbo Inlet Hose provides excellent stability, the silicone also allows for some torsional flex. Which will prevent any connection separation due to engine movement on the OEM engine mounts while under hard acceleration. This system uses all factory fittings and clamps.
The COBB Tuning Turbo Inlet Hose utilizes a custom steel reinforced silicone design that eliminates the issue of hose collapse that other inlet pipes suffer while under suction at peak air flow. The true taper design of the COBB Inlet Hose increases the air flow volume that is delivered directly to your turbocharger, providing much more efficient power and response. The smooth inner walls of the COBB Turbo Inlet reduce the air turbulence that occurs in the factory accordion style inlet.
- 4-Ply Steel Reinforced Silicone
- Stealth Black or COBB Blue
- Designed to be used with Stock Intake or Stock-Sized Intakes
- Smooth Inner Walls for Quicker Airflow to the Turbo
- Increases Potential Air Flow Delivery to Turbo