Increasing the under hood aesthetics of your Fourth Gen GM F-body is now easier than ever with a Radiator Shroud from BMR Suspension. The factory plastic radiator cover does little to make the engine bay of your Fourth Gen look good. Dressing up your engine bay with a highly polished stainless steel, or powder coated radiator support. This also allows you to delete the factory air box on 1998-2002 F-bodies for supercharged and turbocharged applications.
BMR designed the RS001 Radiator Shroud for street performance, drag race and handling applications. This is a direct replacement for early Fourth Gens, dramatically increasing the aesthetics when the hood is opened. For later Fourth Gens, this shroud eliminates the factory air box. This gives you a clean look for supercharged and turbocharged applications where the factory air box is not used.
BMR Suspension’s RS001 Radiator Shroud is available in black hammertone powder coat or polished stainless steel for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is less than 1 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 1993-2002 GM F-bodies
- Improves under hood aesthetics
- Direct replacement for 1993-1997 F-bodies
- Eliminated factory air box for 1998-2002 F-bodies
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Durable powder coat or polished stainless steel finish
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly built in the U.S.A.
1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird