The COBB Charge Pipe for the 2015-2020 Subaru WRX is constructed of 6061 aluminum tubing. An integrated billet transition smoothly takes diameter from 2" to 2.5" to allow for increased flow while maintaining clearance for larger aftermarket radiators. A wrinkle black powder coat finish gives an upgraded yet subtle appearance under the hood. The included billet turbo adapter and 5-ply silicone make for a straight forward and leak free installation and are compatible with both the factory bypass valve and COBB LF BPV.
- CNC Radiused 6061 Aluminum Tubing
- Wrinkle Black Powder Coat Finish
- Compatible with Stock or COBB LF BPV
- Compatible with COBB OTS Maps
- Retains Clearance for Aftermarket Radiators