Reduce chassis flex and increase the handling capabilities of your 1st Gen GM F-body with square-tube, weld-on subframe connectors from BMR Suspension. The F-body chassis flexes dramatically, even with mild amounts of torque and horsepower. BMR’s F-body subframe connectors are manufactured from heavy-duty 2-inch square steel tubing, with laser-cut CNC-formed 3/16-inch steel plate, which adds loads of strength in all the right places. This design is far superior to other round-tube subframe connectors on the market. These weld-on subframe connectors are engineered to considerably strengthen the chassis and reinforce the rear suspension. The SFC006s connect the front subframe and structural area of the rear subframe.
BMR has designed the only square-tube, weld-on subframe connectors on the market for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. These adds strength and rigidity, but also reduces squeaks and rattles commonly found in F-bodies. Installation is quick and easy. All of the hardware is supplied in the kit and the subframe connectors can be easily installed in your driveway with simple hand tools. Simply weld them to the chassis and you’ve taken your performance to the next level. The tight, compact design gives you plenty of ground clearance for lowered vehicles without modifications to the floor pan. The square-tube design also gives you a safe and secure place to jack the car up, eliminating damage to the pinch welds, subframe, and floor pan. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
***NOTE - May require rerouting of factory brake and fuel lines.***
BMR Suspension’s SFC006 come bare are require painting once installed. Installation time is about 1-2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits First Gen GM F-bodies (excludes convertible models)
- Dramatically increases chassis stiffness and improves handling
- Manufactured from 2-inch square steel tubing
- Uses 3/16-inch laser-cut, CNC-formed steel plate
- 100% weld-in design, no modifications needed
- Two attachment points for superior chassis stiffening
- Fully MIG-welded
- Includes all needed brackets and hardware
- Reduces vehicle squeaks and rattles
- Compact design, no ground clearance issues
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Proudly designed and made in the U.S.A.
1967 - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
1967 - 1969 Pontiac Firebird