- Vinyl car wraps protect your OEM paint and are 100% removable.
- Adds to the resell value of your car. When you remove it, your paint is in the same condition as on the day it was wrapped. Thus adding to the resale value by having flawless paint on your car. A repainted car normally decreases the value of your vehicle due to concerns over possible previous accident(s).
- Cost for a vinyl vehicle wrap is considerably less (nearly half) than a comparable paint job.
- Vinyl car wraps come in many colors and can have a matte, semi-gloss, gloss, brushed steel, carbon fiber, matte metallic, chrome and even leather-like finishes.
- Expensive, color-matching paint fees are unnecessary for scratches or accident vehicles; just re-wrap the section that needs repair.
- You don’t have to wrap your entire car; you can just do your hood, roof, mirrors, stripes, etc.
We use the highest quality film brands on the market and work to get you the best price possible.
We offer Tier Pricing; (Pricing includes material cost)
Standard : Least amount of removal of pieces on the vehicle. We lay, cut & trim and tuck the vinyl.
Executive : Removing bumpers, lights, trim pieces, body pieces, etc. ensuring a longer lasting wrap.
Elite : Executive package plus door jams and a custom digital print
When you make a purchase, it will be taken as a DEPOSIT for the job! Once the order is placed, select a date and time you would like to drop off your vehicle, and then you will receive an email confirmation and we will be calling you to get the appropriate details for the job.